Four Poems

Le Boulanger But Onze Bières



This ain't a scene its an ar sourire New shoes target= new img border=0 Mot de passe Identifiants oubliés Délivrance de Charlie Able Drunk Baker Je suis meme diner American il s’agit de l’expression Me li mangio vivi den spiegel van hun spreuken sex stories sex girls german php recherche=pau he obeys his rabbi father divorces Omar Sharif


* * *
It's Ten Below Outside



I'm Mister Ten Below Friends call me Snow Miser What ever I touch Cold it so cold Which number is greater zero or ten below zero THAT IT WAS TEN BELOW AND ALL MY CLOTHES WAS BACK INSIDE MY WHOLE LIFE FLASHED NAKEDLY BEFORE MY EYES But as our Top Ten below shows I'm Mister Ten Below Friends call me Snow Miser What ever I touch he gone Ten below I repeat Fed up The road is frozen The dogs are sullen I'm Mister Ten Below Friends call me Snow Miser What ever I touch turns to snow in my clutch



* * *
Why Did Ken Set the Soggy Net on Top of His Deck?




as your tongue lolls about the s and trips around the Ts and hard consonants h h h Hell H heh heh WHY AM I SPEAKING LIKE THIS Short 'e' as in bed, head Ken said Heh heh! That Beck! Notice the lip movements check out Irritable Vowel Syndrome epsilon e as in 'pet' and note the nasals *slaps ken leg and calls him henrietta*


* * *
Try Not to Annoy Her




oy yoy yoy / oy / in boy / oy / subliminal subliminally The royal took his soy to enjoy on the voyage oy vay a wealth of Yiddish words have entered Lady why do you insist the talk Yidsh instead of Hebrew as b for /b/ and oy for /oi/ in boy something like a representation of oi expl pron oy soil joy but what of hoist toil boy toy as in HEY! -- noise!

No comments: